The Sault Blues Society is a non-profit group of Blues fans and musicians who work to keep the Blues happening in and around the Northern Ontario city of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario Canada. We do our best to promote ALL Blues performances that happen in or near the Sault and we also host our own events.
If you’re aware of a Blues event that isn’t listed here please let us know by email email@example.com , be sure to include all the details so we can tell blues fans about it. For events happening outside our area,
go to the Links page.
Join us on Facebook: Sault Blues Society
- Sat. Aug 1 - Al Wood - Rusty McCarthy, Lindsay Pugh, Mark Gough (Water Tower Pub 9 pm)
- Wed Aug 5 - Bill Durst - Maple Blues Winner (WaterTower Pub 8:30 pm)
- Thurs. Aug 6 - Rusty McCarthy - Mark Gough, Lindsay Pugh (Roberta Bondar Tent Pavilion, 7 - 9 pm)
- Thurs. Aug 6 - MOJO Jam (Reggie's West on Korah 8 pm)
- Sat. Aug 8 - MOJO - Alex DeTorre, Tyrone Soulierre, Ric Datson (Water Tower Pub 9 pm)
- Wed. Aug 12 - Michael Yurich (Water Tower Pub 8:30 pm)
- Wed Aug 19 - Double bill - Wicked Grin "On our way out West" Tour & Rusty McCarthy "On my way to UK" Tour (Water Tower Pub 8:30 pm)
- Wed Aug 26 - Cody McMillan - Water Tower Pub 8:30 pm)
- Fri Aug 28 - Al Wood (Water Tower Pub 9 pm)
- Sat Aug 29 - Al Wood & The Woodsmen (Northern Vibe Music Festival - Ophir, ON)
- Fri Sept 11 - HARPDOG BROWN & LITTLE VICTOR with local musicians Lindsay Pugh and Mark Gough at the Rock Star Bar. DOORS open at 9.00pm Show starts 9:30pm . Tickets will be available soon at the front desk of the Algonquin Hotel 864 Queen St. $15.00 general admission $10.00 for SBS paid members.
Thursdays at Reggie's West
306 Korah Rd., Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Blues, Rock, Country, R&B
MOJO band members:
Alex DeTorre - guitar, vocals
Tyrone Souliere - bass, vocals
Ric Datson - drums ,vocals
Support our sponsors: