The Sault Blues Society is a non-profit group of Blues fans and musicians who work to keep the Blues happening in and around the Northern Ontario city of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario Canada. We do our best to promote ALL Blues performances that happen in or near the Sault and we also host our own events.
If you’re aware of a Blues event that isn’t listed here please let us know by email email@example.com , be sure to include all the details so we can tell blues fans about it. For events happening outside our area,
go to the Links page.
Join us on Facebook: Sault Blues Society
- Wed. May 27, 2015 - Al Davis & Pete Cooper (The Pub- Algoma’s Water Tower Inn)
- Thurs. May 28, 2015 - MOJO Jam Nite (New American Hotel) 8pm-midnite
- Sat. May 30, 2015 - N. Ontario Music & Film Awards (Sudbury Theatre Centre, Sudbury ON)
- Wed. June 3, 2015 - LIVE BLUES TBA (The Pub- Algoma’s Water Tower Inn)
- Sat. June 27, 2015 -* BB King Tribute Night Sault Blues Society presents *
- Many local musicians play BB/LUCILLE songs (The Pub- Algoma’s Water Tower Inn)
*Sault Blues Society Memberships will be available for sale ($25 for 2015-2016)
Support our sponsors: